When the waters you’re navigating are stormy or dead calm. When you see no (exciting) waves on the horizon, or you don’t feel ready to catch one.
- Are you ready for a change, but you have no idea where to start from?
- Do you already have a rewarding career and want to have a greater impact?
- Are you in the midst of a tough transition or a crisis (personal or professional), and you feel stuck, not seeing the end of tunnel?
- Do you love what you do, but sense something is out of balance?
- Are you feeling that you have been climbing a ladder leaning against the wrong wall?
- Are you feeling the need to reboot or upgrade your system?
- Are you questioning the very meaning of your life? Is that all there is?
- Are you hungry for something more or different?
If you relate to any of these scenarios, (*If no, link to contact), coaching might be a good choice for you.
I do believe that everyone can benefit from coaching. Nevertheless, the motivation and commitment to do the work it takes, even when it gets tough, are crucial. The will to trust the process, and me as partner, will allow us to come full circle.
If you want to take a look to a list of possible coachable topics, see question nr. 6.